Why you should consider Hwange National Park for your Safari
There are very good reasons to consider Hwange National Park, in Zimbabwe, for your safari destination and the key ones are as follow:
- Hwange is close to Victoria Falls which is easy enough to reach by a number of airlines. The airport there is becoming a bigger International destination which will make it even easier to fly in to the region.
- Hwange has about 43,000 visitors per year which gives a density of 3 people per KM2 per year. This compares with the Serengeti density of 23 people per km2 per year, Kruger at 85 and Masai Mara at 912.
- It is home to about 46,000 elephants and during the dry season it is not unusual to see herds of hundreds at waterholes. None of the other Parks can boast such large numbers of elephant. In fact there are more elephants than visitors.
- It has the some of the densest numbers of sable antelope, cheetah, wild dog and lion in Zimbabwe
- Your guides here serve an apprenticeship of 5 to 10 years and their professionalism is considered amongst the best in Africa. They will take you on walking safaris within the Park and teach you about all that you see, including tracks, flora and fauna. This will enhance your African experience immensely.
- Hwange Park lodges and camps are small and personal. On average 8 rooms serving 16 clients
If you would like more information about a tailor made safari to Hwange and Victoria Falls or Safaris in South Africa then please contact us on – 01323 446550 or email email@example.com