If you are planning a visit to the land of the rising sun, whether it is independent travel, private tour or as part of an escorted group, here are some top tips to note before you travel:
– The best times to take a trip to Japan are either late March/April when the cherry blossoms are out or the end of September/October for the autumn colours.
– A visit to Japan would not be complete without a trip on the bullet train, either as a one off journey or multiple journeys using a Japan Rail Pass.
– Stay in a traditional Ryokan (Japanese Inn) and enjoy a Japanese Spa
– Visit the Snow Monkeys and see them bathing in the hot springs.
– Japan is a great destination for winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding.
– Hiroshima – take a trip to see the AtomicBombMuseum and the MemorialGardens
– There are two Imperial Palaces for you to visit, one in Tokyo and the other in Kyoto.
– Japan is largely a cash based society, so most places do not accept credit cards. Change your money to Yen before you travel as not all ATMs accept international cards.
If you’d like us to help plan your bespoke, tailor made holiday to Japan then please contact us on 01323 446550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to discuss your personalised itinerary.