Sydney to the Hunter Valley Wine Region by Rail
If you are planning a holiday to Australia and fancy visiting the Hunter Valley but are not keen on self drive, then why not include a rail trip in your itinerary?
You can travel to the Hunter Valley, which takes about three hours by express train, from Sydney Central Station. Along the way you will only experience seven stops. The modern trains are very comfortable and feature an on board café and toilets. Large windows offer views of the stunning scenery throughout your journey.
The package would include:
- Return train tickets from Sydney’s Central Railway Station to Singleton Station
- Meet and Greet transfers to and from Singleton Railway Station via private Mercedes
- Two nights’ accommodation in a choice of guestrooms and cottages at the Hunter Valley Resort.
- Onsite Vineyard Tour followed by a private tasting with a Cellarmaster
- Hunter Wine Theatre experience showing the onsite winery in action followed by wine tasting
- Accommodation, breakfast, and wine activities are included in the package.
Hunter Valley Resort is a superb country inn or lodge with 35 rooms and cottages surrounded by 70 acres of countryside and 50 year old shiraz vineyards.
Whilst there see the Hunter Wine Theatre Experience, explore and enjoy the facilities in the resort, visit the Brewery, souvenir shops, go bike riding, visit local wineries and a cheese factory, try a segway, horse riding, enjoy a relaxing massage in the Hunter Valley Heaven Massage Centre, take a carriage ride, play tennis, or go swimming – there really is something for everyone!