Tailormade Namibia Itinerary Ideas
Here are some of the reasons to visit Namibia with our tailormade Namibia itineraries…
- Drive through four deserts and learn how different each one is and just how much life exists in what at first appears to be such a harsh environment.
- Visit one of Africa’s prime National Parks in Etosha which has a string of waterholes around its massive salt pan. These are a life saver for a huge variety of animals.
- Track desert adapted elephants and rhinos in Damaraland.
- Visit the colourful Himba tribe who have maintained their way of life.
- Learn to read the signs of the bush from a genuine San tracker.
- Quad bike over some of the most colourful dunes in the world.
- Come face to face with a seal and see the diverse sealife found in Walvis Bay.
- Kayak with seals and dolphins for close company.
- Watch hippo below your accommodation on the great rivers in the northern provinces.
- Trek for three/four days with mules in the Fish River Canyon – the second largest canyon in the world.
Below is just a small sample of the varied itineraries we can offer in Namibia. Whether your interest lies in wildlife, photography, spectacular scenery, geology, history of you a planning a family adventure, let us help you plan the perfect trip.