Kangaroo Island ….
Reasons to visit Kangaroo Island………………
- Kangaroo Island is the best place in Australia to see native wildlife in its natural habitat, in abundance and guaranteed.
- Kangaroo Island was voted the most unspoilt island in Asia Pacific by National
- Kangaroo Island is a 30 minute flight or 2 hour drive and 45 minute ferry crossing from Adelaide.
- Kangaroo Island is Australia’s third largest island, seven times the size of Singapore!
- Seal Bay is one of just two places in the world where you can walk amongst rare sea lions.
- Up to 9,000 New Zealand Fur Seals migrate to Kangaroo Island each year.
- Kangaroo Island has a koala population of over 30,000 (compared to 4,500 people)
- Kingscote and Penneshaw are both home to a colony of Little Penguins
- On Kangaroo Island you can sand-board at Little Sahara.
- Vivonne Bay has been named Australia’s best beach.
- Kangaroo Island has a wide range of tours, accommodation and camping facilities.
Also why not see Kangaroo Island from a different angle! You can take a helicopter departing from an exclusive heliport situated on the South West Coast of Kangaroo Island you can take to the sky for an exhilarating helicopter scenic flight along the stunning coastline. Flights take in all the sights not readily available from the ground. Trust that you are in the safe hands of Australia’s leading Helicopter Scenic Flight Operator.
You can also take the Kangaroo Island Farm Gate and Cellar Door Trail which introduces you to procedures and products at their source, it invites you to enjoy the rich fruits of Kangaroo Island producers’ labours in your own time in a natural unspoilt environment.
Three different itineraries cover three areas, each about a days drive.
Some like to call Kangaroo Island a zoo without fences. Kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, penguins, echidnas and bird life all call the island home. Seal Bay is the only place in Australia where you can walk on the beach amongst a colony of endangered Australian sea lions. Kangaroo Island gives you Australian nature and wildlife at its very best.
If you would like to know more about Kangaroo Island or make it part of your bespoke tailor made holiday then please contact us on 01323 446550 or email@example.com