Free Safaris for children under the age of 12
SkySafari, one of the companies that we love booking with, provides once-in-a-lifetime wildlife experiences, for the young as well as for the young-at-heart.
Families find their 8-day SkySafari the perfect solution to avoid long transfers as their direct flights between the lodges & camps of the Elewana Collection allow you and your family to spend more time searching for The Big Five.
With the Easter Holidays just around the corner, why not take your children on an 8-day SkySafari in either Tanzania or Kenya? And what’s more, children under 12 years of age will travel free of charge until mid-June 2016.
- Each of the Elewana Collection lodges & camps is geared for family groups and offers a unique perspective and diverse activities specific to each age group
- Our passionate and informative guides will explain all about the flora & fauna encountered
- Your children (and you) have the opportunity to learn about the traditional values of some of East Africa’s oldest tribes
- Small lodges or camps in private reserves – away from the crowds
ITINERARY IN BRIEF
- KENYA – 1 night Hemingways Nairobi | 2 nights Tortilis Camp Amboseli | 2 nights Elsa’s Kopje Meru | 2 nights Sand River Masai Mara
- TANZANIA – 1 night Arusha Coffee Lodge | 2 nights Tarangire Treetops | 2 nights The Manor at Ngorongoro | 2 nights either Serengeti Pioneer or Migration Camp
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No charge for children’s accommodation, meals, drinks, activities and transfers in our luxurious Executive-Class Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft
- Park & Concession fees for children are payable (USD 155 in Tanzania and USD 370 in Kenya)
- Only applicable to the 8-day Classic SkySafari itineraries. SkySafari Plus extensions are excluded.
- Valid for bookings made from today to the date of travel
- Valid for any SkySafari departures between today and 15 June 2016
- Maximum 2 children under 12 years sharing a room with 2 adults
Truly an exceptional offer and a wonderful introduction to Africa for the children.